Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and economic vitality of Southeastern Wisconsin through the sustainable operation of a full-service, cooperatively owned grocery store. As a food co-op, we are committed to serving our community, employees and member-owners while working as part of a stronger local food system.
Wild Root Market will address an unmet need in Southeastern Wisconsin for an alternative to a conventional grocery store that will provide a centralized resource for local, regional, sustainable, and organic foods.
Wild Root Market exists to meet our community’s need for:
- a natural, organic and local food at a full-service grocery store open to the public.
- a more sustainable community where our resources are not depleted, polluted or destroyed.
- a stronger local economy by supporting local farmers, producers and service providers.
- good jobs at honest wages for local residents.
- a hub for education, cooperation, wellness and advocacy in support of good food and healthy community.
- Local Economy
- Cooperative Values
- Local Food System
- Healthy Community
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Not yet an Owner? What are you waiting for?